As a leading food manufacturing company in the Caribbean, HIPAC Limited takes great pride in the quality and safety of our products.
- We utilize only the highest quality meats and spices.
- Plant and machinery meet stringent design specifications for safety, sanitation and efficiency.
- All HIPAC foods are manufactured using a detailed system of controls and measures in an ultra-clean and temperature-controlled environment.
- Conditions and processes are defined in our HACCP (Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Points) plan, which includes a rigorous sanitation programme.
- As well as having a well-trained workforce, processes are monitored by our Quality Assurance department which also performs a wide variety of laboratory tests on all that we produce here.
To ensure our quality meets the highest global standards, HIPAC has used the services of NSF International since 2003 to certify our products and processes. NSF International is a leading third-party auditor based in North America. A third party certification means that an independent organization has reviewed the manufacturing processes of a product and has independently determined that the final product complies with specific standards for safety, quality or performance.
We are proud to supply many leading companies in Barbados and the wider Caribbean with over 100 different quality products!